A real virus

Our IT people have reported that we are currently experiencing a virus that
is being distributed via email. If you receive an email with an attachment
titled "your_details.zip," delete the email and empty your Deleted Items
folder.  The big boys at Semantic and others have not yet addressed this
newest virus.

Keep your computers healthy!!

Harold Sprague