RE: Frank Lloyd Wright

>Many Architects think Frank Lloyd Wright was a true visionary who could
>do no wrong. What is your opinion of him and his accomplishments?
Interesting question--I read an article once that he wasn't anywhere near
the structural engineer that he was an architech. Can't find the article
now. We have a few of his buildings around here and some are having
structural problems. A Google search on ["Frank Lloyd wright: structure
damage] turns up quite a few hits. Although not all of them relate to
structural defects, a significant number do.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw