masonry infill in concrete frame

In brief: I have FEMA 306, 307, & 308 and am looking for other good
(more recent?) references on the in-plane lateral load modeling and
behaviour of lightly-reinforced masonry infill walls with openings in
concrete frame/shearwall buildings.  I would appreciate any war-stories
about analyzing and rehabilitating infill, as well.

More detail:  We're about to embark on an evaluation of a 40-year-old
existing building with concrete beams, concrete columns, and a few
concrete shear walls (walls that look inadequate...no calcs done yet).

A considerable number of bays have lightly-reinforced concrete masonry
infill walls extending vertically from floor to beam soffit, and horizontally
from column to column (the walls are detailed to be mortared against
the columns...there's no gap...unless from CMU shrinkage...haven't
visited site yet).  Many of the infill walls have a door opening (some have
several).  These infill walls will share the lateral load with the concrete
shear walls in proportion to stiffness; initial stiffness of the infill is likely
to be on the same order as the concrete shear walls...maybe higher.

Thanks,
Dave Evans, P.E.
TNH, Inc.