Re: Frank Lloyd Wright

Attention ALL

This may say it all

I can't locate the exact quote but I believe during an interview Wright it reported to have said about his relationship with structural engineers;

"I use a structural engineer the way he uses his slide-rule.

They (structural  engineers)    are nothing more than tools to be used"

Can any one confirm this??

Bob Johnson
SEAOI-  Chicago