Re: Unusual precast wall panels

No signs of deterioration of the joint reinforcing. But the exterior has been well maintained, having a new finish coat of plaster applied sometime in the last 30 years. The interior has a few places with full height vertical cracks, but careful removal of the affected mortar does not reveal the type of deterioration I've usually seen with corrosion of steel reinforcing. The garage has not had the attention paid to the wall finishes, and there are both vertical and horizontal joint cracks, but again not the usual signs of corrosion.

It's definitely and system I'm not familiar with and with an h/t ratio of 24, I have some concerns regarding the performance during strong seismic activity.

Steve P