Frank Lloyd Wright

Wright was also a great procrastinator.  There was a program on either
PBS or the History Channel regarding Wright within the last two years.
One project that they discussed involved a project that kept getting
delayed by Wright until the owners finally told him they were going to
show up at his office in two days to review the drawings with him.  All
this time Wright had said he was working on them but in reality had not
started drawings at all.  In the intervening two days he created the
final drawings.

--
Forrest T. Braun, P.E.