RE: Frank Lloyd Wright

>Architecturally speaking, he was a visionary.
I agree--no one can do everything. Van Gogh never sold one of his
paintings and didn't know anything about the physics of color, but
'Starry Night' really sits me on my ass. Just because I wouldn't hire the
guy to help with an art shop doesn't mean he wasn't a genius.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw