Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
MMFX[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: MMFX
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 09:32:08 EDT
For those who are interested in MMFX (Microcomposite Multistructural Formable Steel) there is a lot of information on their website mmfx.com.
Most of it is pretty badly written drivel about "unique and different microstructures" and obtaining "optimum properties through the most optimal microstructures". However, this has funded alot of graduate student education, so at least those individuals have benefited.
The web site also quotes H.H. Uhlig (MIT) as saying "Corrosion costs in all Industrialized Nations amount to 3% of the GNP of each country". Given that professor Uhlig retired in 1976 and died in 1993, one might wonder if this information is current.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Membrane over slab for hard surfaces
- Next by Subject: RE: MMFX
- Previous by thread: RE: bouncy existing floor joists
- Next by thread: RE: MMFX