Please i need short note on the fellowing.

Please i need short note on the fellowing.
1.wash boring
2.wash probing
3.Dynamic and static cone penetration equibment.
4. what is the diff.betweent wash boring and wash probing.
friends i will be happy if note on this question
are send to me in time for i need it in school.
  thanks,
 Ademola Osagie
You can e mail me   ademola_osagie(--nospam--at)yahoo.com

Do you Yahoo!?