From: D.A.
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2003 10:01 PM
Subject: stucco on metal wall cover

Hi
I have steel building may be built in 1950'S
prefab. steel frame, purlins and girts
 roof is metal and wall is metal supported by steel channel girts
the owner wants to add stucco over the metal wall
1-is it good idea to add stucco over metal sheet
    know it can be done by adding an angle at outside and fasten to girts
    and either steel studs or wood studs can be used
my concern is the stucco will crack because the structure is very flexible
2- is there anther idea to cover the metal wall
thanks in advance

Dave A. P.E.