From: Jan Harris [mailto:jan(--nospam--at)libertyeng.net]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 5:33 AM
To: Seaint
Subject: AK coast guard tower

Had a call this morning requesting an analysis of a 150 ft tall guyed
antenna tower in Alaska.  They are interested in relocating the guys from
the 140 ft elevation to the 150 foot elevation.  This going to give them a
better signal.  Tower is owned by Coast Guard., requires Alaska PE
registration, Tower drawings are available, project requires analysis
complete in "three to four" weeks.

Please email me off list if you can assist.
Thanks

Jan M. Harris, PE
Liberty Engineering, PC
Virginia Beach, VA