insulcrete

I encountered a 3" thick, exposed insulation on a building built in
1960.
The plans refer to this product as insulcrete. It appears to be a
mineral fiber
pressed into slabs. It does not appear to have an inner core.
Has anyone come across this product or know if it is still manufactured?

Steven A.
Los Angeles