Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
(no subject)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: (no subject)
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:47:17 EDT
Good afternoon all:
I have a question regarding washers at the sill plate connection.
I fully understand the CBC 1806 about plate 2x2x3/16 plate washers for wood sill plates.
I specified standard washers for a steel track sill plate and the inspector wants 2x2x3/16 plate washers. Where in the code or the AISI can I find references for this ??
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: '97 UBC vs. 2000 IBC
- Next by Subject: Re: (no subject)
- Previous by thread: insulcrete
- Next by thread: Steel Track Washers