Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: (no subject)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: (no subject)
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 19:42:32 EDT
That is to simple; for inspectors come in all shapes of knowledge (and lack of) sizes (former contractors) and some who think they are the plan checker. There are some who don't last more than than a year at each position (poor public service and hard to talk with) and of course it is always the Engineers fault for all the contractors mistakes.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: (no subject)
- Next by Subject: 10/lw factor....why can't we get along?
- Previous by thread: Re: (no subject)
- Next by thread: CAUTION: ASCE Order Confirmation