From: Emery Ojala [mailto:emeryo(--nospam--at)ckcps.com]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 7:50 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Nelson Stud Design Values

I have recently tried the ACI 318-02 appendix D values to design
connections to concrete using "Nelson Studs".  I have the PCA Notes
tables, but these seem to be for single connectors only.  Are there
other useful design aids for groups of studs/anchors?

Emery Ojala, PE, SE

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org