Re: Block wet set

I shall be out of the office until Monday 21st July.

Please contact the following Project Manager in my absence:

Mark Jones
Telephone:  +44 1224 796304
e-mail:  mejones(--nospam--at)oceaneering.com

Alternative;
Martin McDonald (Operations Manager)
Telephone:  +44 1224 796307
e-mail:  mmcdon(--nospam--at)oceaneering.com

Regards

Andrew

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you receive this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your computer.  Any modification of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited unless expressly authorised by the sender.  Any views expressed herein are those of the sender and not necessarily the views of the Oceaneering Group of Companies.