Re: Professional's Survival Guide Seminar

Joe:

That's a good idea.  I'll see if we can possibly videotape the meeting.  The two attorney's may have some sort of presentation, but we requested some different topics than usual.  I'll have to get back to you.

This is our first try at this.  The next one, (we hope) will be focusing on calculation preparation.  (something not taught as a course in school!)  You'd be surprised (or maybe not if you are a plan checker sometimes) how bad the calcs are that are submitted to building departments.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates
shingle springs, ca