RE: deck collapse

>... I doubt that there is too many people that feel the
>debris at the WTC was cleared away too quickly.

Believe it or not, there is a group of victim's families that believes this.
They claim that the steel was hauled away "fast" to eliminate "the
evidence". They are obviously heartbroken and understandingly emotional in
their assessment of things. But I shudder at the tenets of their message,
which include the contention that the engineers, constructors, and others
involved in building the WTC towers behaved criminally and should go to jail
because no building should ever collapse like that. They are still very
active in calling for federal funding to find the answers to why this
happened.

Charlie