RE: deck collapse

Oh, I believe it.  Keep in mind that I said "...too many people...", so I
knew there had to be some out there that believed that the debris was
removed too quickly.  I would hazard as guess that even if 10 years was
spent studying the debris of ANY collapse, there would be someone who
would likely think that more time was warranted.  Right or wrong, someone
is always unhappy with the results.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI