Re: deck collapse

I concur with Charlie's view.  There is a rather vocal contingent who have
dismissed the considerable number of hours put in by SEAoNY volunteers, ASCE
& FEMA BPT members and others.  The WTC will be the 21st century's Titanic
for some.

Yet . . . I have to admit to a sense that with respect to the Times Square
scaffolding collapse a few years ago, the 'evidence' was not preserved very
well and the site cleared too quickly.  (In spite of that, we did find a
disturbingly high number of counterfeit bolts in the elevator and
scaffolding.)   The OSHA fine, BTW, paid by the supplier of said counterfeit
parts was $7,000.   Probably less than was made filling one order.

David Sharp