RE: deck collapse

Maybe the owner is really on a canoe trip.  While it is certainly possible
that the owner is just hiding and avoiding any potential responsibility, I
do recall something in this country about innocent until proven guilty
(although we seem to be less inclined in that direction in the currently
environment).

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI