Re: Block wet set

This is a practice for residential, free standing block walls in
southern California.
If this has occurred on your project, the first thing I would be
concerned about is whether
the intent was to "stab" in the vertical rebar. If you are the EOR, I
would guess this is not what you had in mind.

Steven A.
Los Angeles