Single Rail Crane

I've got a project involving a single rail light crane (capacity less than 3 tons).

Checking the beam capacity is straight forward, but I also wanted to verify the bottom flange was adequate (probably using a S-shape).  I've tried, but have been unable to find a website for CMAA.  Does anyone know their website?  How about any other references that would be useful?

M. David Finley, P.E.
2086 SW Main Boulevard - Suite 111
Lake City, FL  32025
386-752-6400