Re: Single Rail Crane

David,

CMAA is located under the Material Handling Industry Association.  Try the following website:

http://www.mhia.org/psc/PSC_Products_Cranes.cfm

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

"M. David Finley, P.E." <pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net>

07/07/2003 08:14 AM

Please respond to
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
Single Rail Crane

I've got a project involving a single rail light crane (capacity less than 3 tons).

Checking the beam capacity is straight forward, but I also wanted to verify the bottom flange was adequate (probably using a S-shape).  I've tried, but have been unable to find a website for CMAA.  Does anyone know their website?  How about any other references that would be useful?

M. David Finley, P.E.
2086 SW Main Boulevard - Suite 111
Lake City, FL  32025
386-752-6400