Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
NFPA 5000 Backdoor[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: NFPA 5000 Backdoor
- From: THunt(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com
- Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 10:45:43 -0700
An interesting twist to the upcoming California Building Code evaluation. The plumber's union is putting big bucks into their sponsored Assembly Bill 1633 which would give full authority to the California Building Standards Commission for all building code regulations. With this in place and our slimy governor stacking the commission there will be no doubt that California's next building code will be the NFPA 5000. Below are some interesting articles on the development of this bill:
Thomas Hunt, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: New Materials
- Next by Subject: Re: NFPA 5000 Backdoor
- Previous by thread: Re: Single Rail Crane
- Next by thread: Re: NFPA 5000 Backdoor