RE: French drain installation

Thank you for your reply.

It is a French Drain.  I don't install it nor design it. However, it is already installed and as you say it is not functioning as intended.
Since the esxisting drawings do not show an invert elevation or slope
I was wondering if there was any literature that mentions about a minimum slope requirement ?

Thank you.

Desi

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!