Re: Favorite Calculator Bites the Dust

Christopher Wright wrote:

> enough so that it's not wasted. The hooker is that HP has stopped making
> calculators, so you have to find them on the web. It isn't difficult. I

I checked the HP web site and they still offer calculators for sale.
They may
be on closeout so the calculators may not be available in the future.
As recently (according to the HP website news releases) as January, HP
was still
designing new calculators.  Last year on the list serv this was posted,

START HERE