Re: French drain installation

If it were mine, holes located at 5 and 7 Oclock. Pipe
would be installed below floor level,pipe  would run
level, clean-outs at appropriate locations, do not use
the black plastic pipe in a continous roll- to hard to
maintain grade, I reccomend 10' sticks,your
gravel/rock will be a locality thing. I like lots of
gravel,with newspaper about 1' above pipe, daylight
pipe(s) to where one can see it for a long time, it
might get lost at time of final grading, or
damaged.Pay real close attention on the quality of
waterproofing of wall, and positive surface drainage a
must. Note; these suggestions are for surface water
only,ground water is a different ballgame. Good Luck
Jim Jensen