Lunch Seminar on Codes/ Structures.

I am slated to be giving a 20-30 minute talk next Thursday to discuss some structural issues with the staff here.  Only one problem… …I have no topic :)  I am one of two structural engineers here in a staff of about 50 (site/ civil engineering).  Hence the topic needs to be more informative than technical.  I thought we may discuss some history of code development and the new international codes are requiring more engineering in our (high wind) area for residential construction.  I would like to briefly discuss some basic design concepts for residential/ light framing design, especially lateral force systems.  If anyone has any ideas, resources, topics, power point slides (humorous slides welcome) web links, etc. that I could be directed to, I would appreciate the input. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Regards,