RE: Residential Roadway over Culvert

Call ConSpan, the prefabricated box culvert people, and have them do the work.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Allen [mailto:T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 12:37 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Residential Roadway over Culvert

I'm meeting with a client (geotechnical engineer) this afternoon to
discuss a project consisting of several site retaining walls and a
residential road over a culvert.

Any suggestions with regards to methodology and standards for the design
of the culvert? I have to put together a budget and I'm suspecting
(hoping?) that I don't have to do much wheel reinventing.

TIA,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
V/F (949) 248-8588
San Juan Capistrano, CA