RE: Favorite Calculator Bites the Dust

I don't remember if this came up but when my HP 41c died I found some interesting information and links at the following web site:

http://www.hpmuseum.org/

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

"Haan, Scott M." <HaanSM(--nospam--at)ci.anchorage.ak.us>

07/08/2003 01:59 PM

Please respond to
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

"'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
RE: Favorite Calculator Bites the Dust

My 48G just bit it.  I ordered one off the internet.  Better stock up for
the apocalypse.