Re: Favorite Calculator Bites the Dust

I went to HP's web site --> handheld devices.

You should see what they consider a "Scientific" calculator (algebraic entry)
and "graphing" calculator (2-line display).

One "scientific" calculator.

Two "graphing" calculators.

And then to read their "spin" on calculators for 2003/RPN calculators makes
one want to vomit.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Aridzona