RE: Sealing of As-Builts

I am interested in knowing if this note was put on each individual sheet
or just cover sheet?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Ehrlich [mailto:GEhrlich(--nospam--at)mcecorp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 9:57 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Sealing of As-Builts

Here's a note a previous company I worked for used (suggested, I
believe, by
DPIC):

"THESE RECORD DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN PREPARED BASED ON INFORMATION PROVIDED
BY
OTHERS. THE DESIGN PROFESSIONAL HAS NOT VERIFIED THE ACCURACY AND/OR
COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY
ERRORS
AND OMISSIONS WHICH MAY BE INCORPORATED HEREIN AS A RESULT."

Gary

Gary J. Ehrlich, P.E.
Meyer Consulting Engineers Corp.
451 Hungerford Drive, Suite 113