Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Rebuilt Autocad files[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Rebuilt Autocad files
- From: "Brian M. Spencer" <bspencer(--nospam--at)tgrwa.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:57:35 -0500
if you have Autocad 2000 or later and the Express Tools, there is a
command PLT2DWG that will convert a plot file to a drawing file.
Then you can dxfout from the drawing file to dxf format
hope this helps
Brian M. Spencer
407 S. Dearborn, Suite 900
Chicago, IL 60605
Is there any possibility to rebuilt a *.dxf file from a *.plt?
Some time ago I lost some draws and the only thing that I have are the plotter files associated.
Thanks in advance
- Prev by Subject: Re: Rebuilt Autocad files
- Next by Subject: RE: Rebuilt Autocad files
- Previous by thread: RE: Rebuilt Autocad files
- Next by thread: Talk to Civil/Site staff