Re: Professional's Survival Guide Seminar

Bill:

This happened in the city where I use to live, Desert Hot Springs, about ten years ago. I also witnessed a similar situation in Banning.
This is still not uncommon in rural county areas. Even Yucca Valley and Joshua Tree areas. Once the pressure was off after the  Landers earthquake; after 2-3 years it was back business as usual.
Said to say. In smaller cities and this county they do not have counter personnel that fully understand what they are doing.

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs,  CA