Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Professional's Survival Guide Seminar[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Professional's Survival Guide Seminar
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 01:22:34 EDT
This happened in the city where I use to live, Desert Hot Springs, about ten years ago. I also witnessed a similar situation in Banning.
This is still not uncommon in rural county areas. Even Yucca Valley and Joshua Tree areas. Once the pressure was off after the Landers earthquake; after 2-3 years it was back business as usual.
Said to say. In smaller cities and this county they do not have counter personnel that fully understand what they are doing.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Professional's Survival Guide Seminar
- Next by Subject: Proficiency in English.
- Previous by thread: RE: Professional's Survival Guide Seminar
- Next by thread: CCD Method Of Anchorage Design