Re: Residential Roadway over Culvert

Use H20 loading. If you give me the span and height, I may have one
already designed to give you. The Caltrans standards are worthwhile. How
are you calculating the area required for the culvert?
Is the road a new road with no traffic yet?
The precast proprietary culverts are not the right proportions for many
jobs.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
949  494-4244