RE: Sealing of As-Builts

Here's a note a previous company I worked for used (suggested, I believe, by
DPIC):

"THESE RECORD DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN PREPARED BASED ON INFORMATION PROVIDED BY
OTHERS. THE DESIGN PROFESSIONAL HAS NOT VERIFIED THE ACCURACY AND/OR
COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS
AND OMISSIONS WHICH MAY BE INCORPORATED HEREIN AS A RESULT."

Gary

Gary J. Ehrlich, P.E.
Meyer Consulting Engineers Corp.
451 Hungerford Drive, Suite 113