Re: minimum fc for Residential slab on grade

Around here (Marin Co.) no building dept. requires 3000psi. My G/N say provide 3000psi & the design is based on 2500psi. The EOR observes the completed steel placement but no test cylinders are needed.
C. Utzman, P.E.

Stanley E Scholl wrote:
Message
Dennis:
Just specify 2500 psi for all concrete except grade beams, which most jurisdictions require 3000psi min. and thus a deputy inspector, who can also be used to inspect any epoxy you may have designed.

Stan