Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
salt storage building - design pressure[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: salt storage building - design pressure
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 07:57:21 -0400
I have been asked to design a salt storage building and would like to know what those experienced with this work use for the design pressure for the salt and a surcharge for a loader pushing material around in the building. The concrete retaining walls will extend 15' above grade.
Thanks in advance.
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates, Inc.
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345
Fax: (610) 262-8188
- Prev by Subject: RE: S.O.G.
- Next by Subject: Re: salt storage building - design pressure
- Previous by thread: RE: Calcs on the web! Any worries?
- Next by thread: Re: salt storage building - design pressure