To: Seaint
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 6:57 AM
Subject: salt storage building - design pressure

I have been asked to design a salt storage building and would like to know what those experienced with this work use for the design pressure for the salt and a surcharge for a loader pushing material around in the building.  The concrete retaining walls will extend 15' above grade.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.