Mixing Bolt Diameters

I am reviewing some shop drawings right now where the fabricator's engineer has designed some end plate connections with a combination of 1" and 1 1/4" diameter bolts. Even though all those bolts are slip critical, I don't like mixing bolt sizes.

Does AISC have any requirements with regard to mixing bolt sizes in the same connection? I know there are restrictions about mixing bearing, slip critical and welds in the same connection but what about different sizes?

Jim K.