Slab on grade documents

I am trying to find copies of documents (drawings, specs, anything else pertinent) for  commercial and industrial slabs on grade.  This is for an industry publication on slab on ground construction.  Large slabs,  like Walmart distribution centers and other slabs where flatness is important.

If anybody has documents that they are willing to "share",  I'd be happy to pay reasonable costs for reproduction, shipping, etc.

Gail Kelley