Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Slab on ground[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Slab on ground
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:06:30 EDT
Is there any advantage to using lightweight concrete for a slab on ground?
It is sometimes used as insulating concrete, under a slab on grade, which makes sense. What I am wondering is if there are any applications where it is used for the actual slab.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Slab on grade documents
- Next by Subject: Slab with Concrete Blocks
- Previous by thread: Roof Rafter Spans.
- Next by thread: Article in Modern Steel Construction (July 2003)