Article in Modern Steel Construction (July 2003)

The July 2003 issue of Modern Steel Construction has
printed a highly readable and useful article which can
benefit all of us connnected with the design and
detailing of steel structures.

The author is Victor Shneur, P.E.

Most of the tips are known to some of us but it helps
to remind ourselves now and then.

For the convenience of those who may find it too
bothersome to visit a web site and look for the
article, I had reproduced the article in plain text
and included it in my message posted a short while
ago.

However, I received a response from the server stating
that the message is too long to be posted to the list.

I will send the article in plain text format or in MS
Word format to any one who requests it if he finds it
too bothersome to visit the web site and read it on
line.

Regards

G Vishwanath
Bangalore, India