Re: Downloads on www.cseforum.net

Would you provide more information about your forum? Who are you and where are you located?

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates

At 07:18 PM 7/13/2003 -0400, you wrote:

Please, check a new section with free files for downloading. At this stage
there are files related to Structural Analysis and Structural Steel.
You are welcome to submit your files for uploading.

Kind regards

Forum Admin