Re: AISC "Chevron bracing in..." shear lag question

Rick,

Suggest you get a copy of the paper referenced in footnote 2
(referenced near the end of the fourth paragraph of the article). IIRC, that
paper describes test results that showed no shear lag effects if L > 1.3 *
(dia or width).

Dave Evans, P.E.
TNH, Inc.