Repetitive Use of Design

I’ve been asked to design the concrete work for some septic tanks for a local concrete plant.  I was not terribly excited about this request, but the concrete plant made me feel sorry for them as there are few other people in the area who perform structural design.  My question is whether or not I should request some type of repeat fee or other (?) related to the reuse of my original design.  Has anybody done a similar design task before, and if so would you mind sharing with me your contractual concept as presented to your client.  I’m not looking for an actual document, just some feedback as to whether or not you would request a yearly fee for use of the design in addition to the initial design.  Thanks.

Bill S. Marczewski, P.E.

Principal

BSM Structural, LLC

bill(--nospam--at)bsmstructural.com