Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
International Code Council Codes (I-Codes) vs. NFPA Codes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: International Code Council Codes (I-Codes) vs. NFPA Codes
- From: FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:14:23 EDT
- Cc: FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com
Despite the overwhelming State of California State Agencies and public support for the I-Codes, the California Building Standards Code Change Committee recently voted against adopting the International Building Code and the International Residential Code.
The California State Building Standards Commission will hold a meeting on July 16, 2003, to decide whether to adopt the International Building Code and the International Residential Code for mandatory use in California.
You can voice your support for the IBC and IRC to the CBSC, by going to
http://congressweb.com/icc/july16 and sending a letter to the CBSC. Or you can send your comments to Aileen Adams, Chair, CBSC, Fax (916) 653-3815.
This July 16, 2003, Hearing is concerned with building and fire codes, not just fire codes.
This may the LAST Chance to demonstrate your support for the I-Codes in California.
Frank E. McClure July 14, 2003
- Prev by Subject: interior wall pressures
- Next by Subject: Interstory Drift and the Wind Directionality Factor
- Previous by thread: Re: I-CODES in california
- Next by thread: Passive Replacement of Structural Engineer