Re: Repetitive Use of Design

Title: Message
I submit that each case will be somewhat different. Either the depth, the amount of fill, the type of soil, the type of traffic over the top or something else. (I have seen a backhoe outrigger punch a hole in one of these).Therefore a review of the design to fit the site is in order along with a fee for the review. Are they going to require a stamp on each plan?

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA