Passive Replacement of Structural Engineer

I have a question that I would like to get other opinions on.  I am working as the structural engineer of record on a steel framed commercial building for an architect that is acting together with a silent construction contractor and financier as a design build team.  I am independent of the design build architectural/construction team and was given the project on a fixed fee proposal. basis.  Now that construction is underway and the schedule has been accelerated, the typical scenario of solving field mistakes and answering field question immediately has begun and I have discovered that the architect has involved another independent structural engineer in the process (based on his assumption that I might not respond quick enough to the field needs).  I have never failed to respond to field question and problem within 1 business day and  I would just like to know what some reasonable response to this type action might be.

Thanks

George A. Kelley, P.E.

STRUCTURAL CONCEPTS

770-594-9162